To provides HR administrative functions in the areas of recruitment, training and development, people and performance management, payroll, social welfare as well as updating and maintaining of HR records.
1. To coordinate, negotiate and liaise with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules.
2. To screen and arrange interviews of candidates according to the approved requisitions.
3. To prepare Letter of Offer to selected candidates and get approval prior discussing it with the candidates.
4. To conduct exit interviews for exiting employees.
5. To conducts orientation program to new employees and deploy them to their respective departments.
6. To coordinate and liaise with external providers on employees’ training needs and arranges training schedules for employees.
7. To evaluate the effectiveness of the respective training programs by obtaining feedback from employees.
8. To attend to employees’ grievances and complaints, provides guidance if necessary and escalate it to the Head of HR.
9. To maintain and update the company handbook, medical insurance, HR forms, organizational charts, job descriptions, employee orientation slides.
10. To assists the Accountant in planning and preparing annual headcount report budget.
11. To assist and liaise with the PRO in processing the visit visas, renewal of visas, and cancellation of visas.
12. To administer, monitor and ensure that employees follow the HR procedures and policies.
13. To prepare memorandum as directed by Head of HR.
14. To handle payroll administration.
15. To monitor, process and maintain record of employee attendance, leaves, offsets and deductions.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|