1. Directs the coordination of all health and safety related activities, including monitoring of workplace environments throughout the site.
2. Ensure site HSE activity comply with Client & local government requirements
3. Responsible for relevant external / Internal HSEMS certifications.
4. Establish communication with Client and local government.
5. Conduct new equipment, new process, & new chemical evaluations, management of change.
6. Develop & maintain current emergency response plans.
7. Report Tier I, II, III to Site HSE Leader for MST entries.
8. Investigate site accidents/injuries with Investigation team and complete Root cause analysis.
9. Maintain HSEMS through the Championship model within CSC team.
10. Implement and communicate to the CSC team for any development in processes, standards, policies and procedures as necessary to promote the well-being of employees and prevent hazardous and/or unsafe work conditions.
11. Provide HSE related training to all employees, including chemical handling & storage.
12. Educate employees on HSE issues and/or oversees the education/communication efforts
13. Conduct annual SAT / maturity planning as per corporate requirements, maintain evidence book and complete modules in MST.
14. Updates & Maintains Common Balanced score card, HSE Metric entries MST i.e. Hipo SOS, Near-miss reports, COS, man-hours / HC and CAs closures.
15. Assist for external audit and execute the internal audit activities; provides written reports of findings; takes necessary corrective measures; follows-up on implementation.
16. Develops and maintains liaison with appropriate regulatory agencies. Ensures compliance with government regulations and industry standards.
17. Serves as the Functional HSE representative at governmental and/or association meetings as required.
18. Provides technical direction/guidance to staff.
19. Interacts with senior management and various external representatives (i.e. regulatory, trade professionals, customers).
20. Maintain schedule and conduct weekly HSE Gemba.
21. Maintain yearly compliance calendar and inspection / audit scheduling.
22. Conduct weekly HSE Gemba.
23. Plan Monthly HSE meetings.
24. Maintain monthly Playbook communications and maintain Playbook safety tier meeting for CSC.
25. Competence in industrial standard for testing, technical and assembly labs (MTA – SPS/UOP R&D).
26. Performs all other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Free zone sharjah Dubai UAE
HSE & QUALITY COORDINATOR - Al Nahiya Group jobs
apply via : Apply