A medical Equipment and Surgical Consumables distributor has an immediate vacancy for a Product Specialist.
• Plan, organize and manage all sales activities
• Establish and implement sales objectives and goals
• Explore markets in order to identify new sales leads and opportunities
• Compile and track sales data
• Maintain good long term relationship with Surgeons, medical staff and Purchasing Officers
• Participate at Medical Conferences and other events.
• Evaluate market demand and try to meet customers’ needs and expectations
• Provide after sale customer support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
• Prepare presentations to Surgeons and medical staff.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with Surgeons, medical staff and supporting administrative staff
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts
• Meets and Exceeds Annual Sales Targets
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables
• Knowledge with the latest product technical data supplied by the product manufacturer, and presenting this data to customers
• Monitoring competitor’s activity and products.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Free zone sharjah Dubai UAE
Product Specialist - Surgical Instruments jobs
apply via : Apply