The Sales Manager will be responsible for building relationships with customers through a consultative approach to sales. Project manage large sales processes and proactively execute on digital sales strategies in the e-commerce sector for customers in the Dubai market.
An exciting and growing organisation providing world class e-commerce and solutions to businesses across the globe.
The Sales Manager - Digital Solutions will be responsible for building relationships with customers through a consultative approach to digital sales. You will be experienced in strategic selling and have the IT and business insight to provide customers with valuable solutions to their e-commerce requirements. The company has a vibrant office in Dubai and has a presence in 14 countries and is expanding quickly, this is where you come in.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers through a consultative approach to IT sales
- Project manage large sales processes and proactively execute on sales strategies
- Conduct workshops and meetings with customers on best practice e-commerce solutions
- Manage/coach other sales team members
- Engage with prospects and third parties across all areas and levels of their business
- At least 3 or more years' experience within e-commerce solutions or IT solution sales
- Expert with formal sales methodologies and adaptable to specific customer needs
- Ability to work quickly and fluidly to respond to opportunities as they arise
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Must be self-motivated with strong prospecting skills and personal drive to succeed
- Strong leadership skills
- Good understanding of digital e-commerce space
In addition to joining one of the world's leading e-commerce solution providers this role will pay an attractive salary as well as a bonus.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Free zone sharjah Dubai UAE
Sales Manager - Digital Solutions - Michael Page International (UAE) Limited jobs
apply via : Apply