We are looking to recruit Shared Services Director to be based in a large organisation in Dubai. Responsible to set up, manage and continuously improve company's Shared Services model which will integrate and improve end-to-end finance processes across organisation to drive elimination, simplification, standardisation and automation.
- Leads the establishment and development of the SSC
- Manage the relationship with the global finance process owners for R2R, O2C, P2P, Tax and Treasury
- Influence a significantly wider group of business and financial stakeholders to deliver agreed SSC objectives and performance
- Works with team leads to identify, plan for and develop strategies, services and activities to support current and future customer needs.
- Ensure the agreed scope of transaction activities and processes are fully migrated to SSC with no 'shadow finance, duplicate effort or stranded costs remaining in the markets and group
- Drive a continuing programme of transitioning work from markets and group to SSC
- Drive efficiency, standardization and cost reduction, with an emphasis on repeatable scalable processes to enable seamless integration of future acquisitions and growth activities
- Oversee the development of SLAs with all customer groups, both within and external to Finance
- Works with team leads to identify and implement ongoing improvements of those activities within the different business processes at the SSC.
- Manages overall service centre resource allocations.
- Implements planning, budgeting, and communicates organisational goals.
- Ensures compliance with policy and procedural directives within the SSC.
- Monitors overall SSC, teams and individuals' performance and takes corrective actions, as necessary.
- Instill a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of service delivery
- Drives SSC staffing through involvement with the selection, training, career development and evaluation programs.
- Ensures that all controls, policies, activities, and the deployment of resources within the SSC are consistent with its mission.
- Act as the business champion for RPA, automation and SSC financial systems implementation.
- Experience in managing a shared services environment or F&A process improvement and transformation projects or experience of managing in a business process outsourcing (BPO) environment.
- In-depth finance process knowledge and subject matter expertise especially deep understanding of basic shared service controls and process areas (General Ledger/AP/AR/Fixed Assets).
- Robust finance process knowledge and subject matter expertise especially deep understanding of advanced shared service controls and process areas (Finance & Management Reporting).
- Strong communication skills with ability to present concisely and descriptively in both oral and written format to all levels of management.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Experience managing multiple customers and points of contact.
- Ability to work successfully in a process-driven environment with courage to challenge the status quo
- Experience in establishing a new operation with the ability to attract, retain and motivate people.
- Knowledge of shared service centre, BPO or call centre metrics and systems desired.
- Strong strategic agility, process engineering, people management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
Free zone sharjah Dubai UAE
Shared Services Director - Robert Walters jobs
apply via : Apply