· Lead Integrity Compliance Assurance assessments in Operations and Projects
· Identify the key areas of Integrity assurance in Operations, Maintenance and Project activities
· Develop and Conduct annual Integrity Compliance Assurance Program, generate non-conformities with reference to Company standards, international codes and industry best practices.
· Perform Compliance Trend Analysis, generate key insights, and recommendations for improvement.
· Prepare comprehensive audit reports and presentations.
· Expert in anticipating the business risks, consequences and provide best recommendations to achieve optimum balance of technical, safety, operations, and integrity compliance.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Free zone sharjah Dubai UAE
SPECIALIST – COMPLIANCE, INTEGRITY ASSURANCE - Al Nahiya Group jobs
apply via : Apply