Our Client is a leading chain of Healthcare Facilities and owns & operates several JCI Accredited Hospitals, Medical Centers and other Medical factilities spread across several Middle Eastern countries. For their new and existing facilities in the UAE, Saudi Arabia & Oman, they would like to hire the below positions including Specialist and General Practitioner Doctors, Several Nursing and Allied Position. The total numbers of all positions exceeds 100 and applicants would do well to first visit "Current Openings" section in our website www(dot)roychowdhurys(dot)com, to view full details of each job before applying.
- Laser Technician-F-JobCode-TRC034
- Internal Medicine-Specialist-Male-JobCode-TRC036
- ENT Specialist-M/F-JobCode-TRC046
- Orthopedic Surgeon-JobCode-TRC047
- Specialist Doctors -All Depts-JobCode-TRC049
- GP Doctors -M/F-JobCode-TRC050
- Radiology Doctors-Female-JobCode-TRC051
- Marketing Executive-Male-JobCode-TRC058
Common for all Positions
- Applicants must ideally possess the medical license or its eligibility as applicable for each Country / emirate within the UAE.
- Do apply if you had your Dataflow cleared and are atleast registered with the respective licensing authorities.
- Respective country's labour laws shall govern all applicable terms & conditions of employment.
- Contract Period :2 Years (24 Months)
- Probation Period : 3 to 6 months depending on each position.
- Working Hours : Doctors - 8 hours per day, 6 days a week.
- Other Positions- 9 hours per day, 6 days a week
- Accommodation & Transportation : Provided in same cases / Inclusive in others - based on the job location & the position.
- Annual vacation entitlement for Doctors : 30 days paid after completing 12 months.
- Annual Vacation entitlement for other staff : After completion of 24 months (2years).
Unique for Oman Positions
- Medical Test in Oman : By Employee, after the VIVA exam, fees is 20/- OMR.
- Certificate of Eligibility : All applicants must have completed BSc Degree and Pro-metric exam with minimum 60% alongwith Dataflow registration or clear status proof.
- Oman Positions :Visit Visa, Joining Tickets, Viva Exam
- After the application, interview and shortlist process, the selected applicants will be given official job-offer letters.
- On receiving back the signed offered letter, two (02) month's visit visa will be provided by the hospitals.
- Oman returned MOH Lisense holders will be provided joining flight tickets by the hospital.
- Upon arrival in Oman, the applicants must take the VIVA exam conducted by the Ministry of Health (MOH-OMAN) and based on their result, applicant will be awarded the MOH License to practice.
- Only after this will the visit visa be converted into a Permanent Employment Visa.
- Applicants have upto 3 attempts to clear the Viva-Exam. In case of failure to clear in all the 3 attempts, the applicant must return back to the home country.
HOW TO APPLY (Extremely important that you read and apply as suggested - or your application may not be processed)
- Qualifying & interested applicants may visit the current position page in our website - www(dot)roychowdhurys(dot)com and apply as per the job code mentioned above.
- Or mail to futures(at)roychowdhurys(dot)com after ensuring the below fully.
Please download below format and make it the page 1 of your MSWORD Format CV. Or fill-it-up and email as a separate Word File.
- Position Applying for :
- JobCode No. :
- Full Name as in Passport :
- Specialisation :
- Medical License Details :
- Dataflow Details :
- Date of Birth / Age :
- Passport No. and Validity:
- Nationality / s :
- Gender :
- Mobile No. :
- SKYPE id :
- Email Id :
- Mobile Number / s :
- WhatsApp Number :
- Current Location / City :
- Total Exp - Post Specialization :
- Highest Qualification / Details :
- Salary – Current (USD) :
- Salary - Expected (USD) :
- Languages Known :
- Spouse Profession/location:
- Dependents (below 18 yrs):
- Earliest Availability to Join:
- Any other relevant information :
DOCUMENTS TO BE EMAILED ALONG:
- Detailed & Updated CV (Word format only -PDF not accepted)
- Recent colour photo
- Present Medical license copy
- Highest Education / Qualification degree
- All support documents must be color scanned on both sides and shared as JPG format attachment
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Free zone sharjah Dubai UAE
Specialist Doctors, Nurses & Allied Openings (100+) - The Roy Chowdhurys LLC jobs
apply via : Apply