Our clients are an International Business & Smart Solutions Company looking to hire Senior Accountant to be based in Dubai, UAE.
1. Ensure all budgeting and forecasting related activities are performed in compliance to the Budgeting Calendar.
2. Ensure timely and accurate generation of financial performance reports on the system based on management
3. Prepare budget assumptions, templates and guidelines and obtain appropriate approval from Finance Director
/ Financial Controller.
4. Review department budget and ensure that all budgets are in accordance with the budget guidelines.
5. Highlight any inconsistencies identified to the respective budget holders and ensure closure of the same.
6. Consolidate the budget and provide recommendations to Finance Director / Financial Controller on
appropriateness of budget demands.
7. Administer the preparation and issue of the annual budgets and budgetary control.
8. Conduct analysis of financial data and derive insights to support management decision making.
9. Monitor the expenditures against budget and compliance tracking on the system.
10. Make amendments or settle costs to the respective cost centres in consultation with the responsible
11. Analyse and review budget status and prepare Budget Status Report on the system at the end of each quarter
and submit it to Finance Director / Financial Controller.
12. Monitor actual spend to budget on a monthly basis and generate requirement budget compliance reports on
13. Update the approved master budget with the amendments approved by the CFO/CEO/Budgeting Committee.
14. Ensure that budget code allocations are accurate, related revenues are recorded accurately and expenses are
within budget limits.
15. Monitor account balances and related financial activity for the purpose of verifying accuracy and compliance.
16. Review classification of costs in line with the costing principles.
17. Monitor costs and ensure effective cost management through the appropriate cost allocation and
apportionment on the system as per the established cost allocation methodology.
18. Coordinate with responsible departments and ensure effective control of budget and expenditure.
19. Perform any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Free zone sharjah Dubai UAE
Sr. Accountant - Dubai, UAE - Amaken sarl jobs
apply via : Apply